Pink Wine Peñascal Rosado Aguja for events
- Region: Bottled in Laguna de Duero - Valladolid
- Type of wine: Rosado - Aguja
- Variety: Tempranillo.
- Vinification: Specially selected grapes, slowly crushed and separated. Natural carbonation via secondary fermentation in low temperature pressure deposits.
- Color: Raspberry pink, clean and bright.
- Aroma: Loads of fruit, especially red berries, with hints of peach.
- Flavor: Delicate bouquet and a softness second to none, thanks to the unfermented sugars. The natural carbonation gives it a very agreeable freshness.
- Temperature best served: 6º-8ºC aprox.
- Gastronomy: Ideal pairing with any type of rice dish, Italian food, white meats and fish.